D’ADDARIO ORGANICS PROMOTION
PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER. THIS PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATE OR TERRITORY IN WHICH AN ENTRANT RESIDES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
1. Eligibility: The D’Addario Organics Promotion is open to individuals who are at least the legal age of majority in their state/province/county and are a legal resident at the time of entry with a valid email address. If an entrant is under the age of 18 they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release under this Section 1 will invalidate all of the entrant’s entries. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of D’Addario Australia, Pty Ltd. (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, authorized retailers, artists and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
This Promotion is subject to all applicable Australian State and Territory laws and regulations. Participation and submission of an entry constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: D’Addario Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 25 150 200 516) of 25 Hi-Tech Court, Kilsyth VIC 3137.
3. Promotion Entry Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01am on 1st October 2023 and ends on 31st October at 11:59pm (the “Promotion Entry Period”). All entries must be received before the Promotion Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Entry Period, purchase any box of D’Addario Organics Reserve, Reserve Classic, Reserve Evolution, or Select Jazz reeds and then go to https://www.daddario.com/australia/organic-reeds-giveaway/ (“Website”) and complete and submit the form (including providing your first and last name, email address, permanent address, primary instrument category, and proof of purchase) to receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in the entry form, fully complete and/or submit the entry form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified, all in Sponsor’s sole discretion (subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority). Limit: One (1) entry per person/e-mail address during the entire Promotion Entry Period.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion (subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority). Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Promotion and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Drawing: On 3 November 2023 at the Sponsor offices located at 25 Hi-Tech Court, Kilsyth VIC 3137, Sponsor will randomly select the winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Entry Period. Prizes with the greatest value will be drawn first followed by prizes of successive lesser value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
On 6 November 2023, potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided during entry into the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of and entrant's email address, mailing address and/or telephone number. Potential winners are subject to verification. Potential winners may also be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) business days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or a prize is forfeited or unclaimed seven (7) business days after notification or attempted notification of a prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 15 November at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize winner(s) will be notified via the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided during entry into the Promotion within 7 days of the unclaimed prize draw.
6. Prize (1): Two (2) winner(s) will each receive a maximum of $500 of D’Addario Woodwinds gear (maximum total value: $1,000.00). Ten (10) winners will each receive D’Addario reed cases (total value $819.90). Ten (10) winners will each receive boxes of D’Addario organic reeds (maximum total value: $899.90). Ten (10) winners will each receive D’Addario Organics t-shirts (total value: $199.90). Five (5) winners will each receive D’Addario reed guards (total value: A$79.95). Limit: one (1) prize per person/email address/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the prize draw or unclaimed prize draw (as the case may be).
7. Release: As a condition of entering and to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to release Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize. Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Official Rules would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Official Rules to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Sponsor excludes from these Official Rules all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sponsor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Sponsor) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Official Rules; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful entrant and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, the Website, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Subject to any written direction from a regulatory authority Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion and/or Website, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the Website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the Website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law in some jurisdictions, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Promotion and its Official Rules are governed by laws of the Australian State or Territory in which an entrant resides and are subject to all applicable provincial, county and local laws and regulations. Except as set out below, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion's Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Australian State or Territory in which an entrant resides.
12. Winner’s List: Consumers may obtain a winner’s list by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 25 Hi-Tech Court, Kilsyth VIC 3137. Requests must be received by 30 November 2023.